Sunday, December 9, 2007

Mind.



Second post of today.

I have to say it out cuz I'm very breathless over it.

It is taking my soul out to try and understand how's he feeling.
I've tried to be understanding. Supportive of how's he with his new girl.
Telling him what to do.

He said thanks.
I could only say no need for a thank you.
Cuz, no matter what he can't fix back a broken heart.

he asked, will things still be the same if we get back together.


I said I dunno. Maybe yes maybe no.


But I noe it wont be e same cuz he will have to hurt Monique.
It's so totally not cool.

I havent lost any feelings for him.
But I noe Monique deserves better.
just only 2-3 months with her, Mike is very into her. I noe it
Woman's sixth sense is fucking accurate.

He said this to my frnd.
Just an extract from whole convo.


Him: u know jess is the best gf i eveer have

seriously

but its like i already drag monique into this i can't hurt her and i dont wanna hurt jess too

i really dont know what to do

i think i really turn out like both of her ex after all



I have one thing to say.

He doesn't know what is he doing at all.

and it hurts.
treating it like a game of manipulation.

(9:35 PM) MIke.:

i think its something thats gotta do with fate



fuck fate.





It's designed by our own hands.





I still heart u.





but it's too late for apologies.






Jess

No comments: