Saturday, December 15, 2007

Have u ever wonder why a person looked soundly aslp when lying in a coffin and it seems like nothing could ever wake him/her up.

A body so cold and lifeless yet it has a slight smile to its face.
Sometimes I wanted to ask "the body" , why the smile?
Is it better dead?
Is it better to be away from earth?

I noe it is definitely better w/o the sickness.
w/o being a person living in a world full of masks and deceptions.
Definitely better living in a world where all ur worries just subside alil lesser in a spur moment.

I definitely also dunno what goes on at the other dimension but I do hope grandpapa is living ok there.
No bullies.
No hypocrites.
No worries.

Cultural and aesthetics class questioned.
"What is peace?"

I find no definition for it. What I see ard me aint no peace.

They strive hard to destroy everything beside them slowly and watching everything die in front of them, in one way or another.

Peace? I fret not.

No one ever noes what is the definition of it.
No one will ever find out what is it.
But for grandpapa I hope U find the peace u wanted.

I wish u all the best.

U're very luv by me.

I'm sorry I wasn't a gd grand daughter.

I didn't do my best.

But I noe grandpapa like u easy going n nice.

I hope u didn't laugh at us too hard at the prayers.

I noe u're somewhere laughing at us so bad.


U were e one bringing us the grown up cousins together again and have some gathering of sorts, laughters and nothing lesser.
This type of gathering has always been a missed since everyone was busy with their lives.

I like this type of gathering.
But not this type of events that gathered us.

Thanks once again grandpapa.


R.I.P


Jess.





No comments: