Saturday, November 10, 2007

Quotes of my life.

Why does it take so much to bring me to my knees
Why does it take so much pain for me to see
this strength is only found when i am on my knees
Why is it so much to show i am weak

I've always been second best
so it wasn't surprising
when I found out I wasn't the only girl in his life now.

He doesn't even realize the little things he does that breaks my heart.

I know there are some things I can't change. I know there are some situations where apologies hold no bearings. I know that twists of fate bring people together, and sometimes "everything happens for a reason" can tear them apart. I know that I will never forget you, for you will always have a place in my heart.

I don't know why we all hang on to something
when we know we're better off letting go. It's like
we're scared to lose what we don't even really have.
Some of us say we'd rather have that something
than absolutely nothing, but the truth is,
to have it halfway is harder than not having it at all

Another poem, another line,
another girl pretending she's fine,
Another hour, another day,
she wishes she could get away,
Another heartbreak, another tear,
another excuse she doesn't wanna hear
Another paper, another pen,
she writes she wants to be strong again,
Another story, another lie,
another night that she will cry,
Another band, another song,
another days passed, slowly gone,
Another scream, another doubt,
''Kick me while I'm down'' to him she'd shout
Anotherforced smile, another broken heart,
Just another girl wishing life would restart...

I read "sorry, try again" off the inside of a bottle cap; story of my life.
I never come first, I was never the winner, I was never the best.
There's always someone better. Maybe next time; I did my best.
At least I tried. All these things are supposed to make me feel better,
but it just reminds me that no matter how hard I try, how I gave it my all,
I failed. I'll never be good enough for him...

Lastly,


I don't think you see it boy,
Sure I said we could be friends,
But that doesn't mean its over for me,
I don't know if it will ever be truly over for me
Sometimes it seems like you feel the same,
But if thats the case why can't you just say it?
I'm standing here with my heart in my hand waiting for you,
Don't be afraid, I did it, so can you.


Jess

1 comment:

prisloves :) said...

cheerup girl , although ii knw my situation is oso similar to yours . tsktsk . we can overcome it .