Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Unreal


I can't believe I didn't actually "relax" myself for my taiwan trip.
Food was alright...but I found it a tad bit too rush.
But I like those seas I visited...it was cold, yet very nice comfy in a way.
It was like the sea was there to listen to my thought and comfort me with its sound of the waves.

I'm really still rather upset with things that I found out and CONFIRMED.
But I hope buddha give me strength to lead me through this stage.
I don't wanna drop those tears whenever I think of that incident.
I wanna to be able to laugh it off mentally and emotionally.

I wanna be real.

God, lead me through this w/o all these hurt.
Bring me someone that show me rainbows instead of blood and skulls.
(just a description)

Bring me someone...real.


Jess

No comments: