Saturday, October 27, 2007

Deluged.

It poured and poured so heavily.
My heart tormented by the rain, the storm...
it has to take the downpour all alone.

Feeling lonely, miserable and drenched with lies and delusions.
It hanged on nvr once gave up on me...
Nvr once told me that life is bitter n I shld end my life.
Instead it pull me thru times like this.
No matter how hard it needs to...it always try to pull me thru days.

But recently, it is telling me it can't take the nonsense I gave.
Too hurting, too vicious and too acidic.
Love turns to hate...it's too hard for it to digest.
My heart gave away, to a wrong person....I dunno is it e wrong person.
Or me not able to slip back into reality.
Brain cried to me" It is just one guy!"
Heart told me "He is one fucking gd guy!"

Me-"I'm too hurt to go on, in a relationship built on lie and delusions"

I wanna live again.
For myself, just for once.


Shadows, storms, deluges and hate/love....
GET OUT OF MY LIFE JUST FOR ONCE.

Cuz my heart needs a rest.
Prepare for better things to come.





2 yrs
=
utter bullshit & utter silence.



Jess<3

No comments: